1 YEAR HEALTH WARRANTY
We stand by our customers throughout their whole time with their puppy health. The puppy you have selected is warranted by us to the original purchaser to be healthy at the time of purchase. In accordance with the above, We also warranty your puppy to be free from Parvo Virus, Distemper, Hepatitis, Corona Virus, for 15 days from the day of arrival. Should your veterinarian detect any of the above mentioned diseases within the 15 day period immediately following your purchase, you must notify us within twenty four hours.
The guarantee is not meant to warrant that the dog will not have a health problem in his or her entire life. A dog’s health depends on many different factors such as proper feeding, care, exercise and genetics. Some of these are unpredictable or we have no influence on them. In spite of our experience, strict protocols and loving care, no one can guarantee that the dog will not have a health issue at some stage of its life.
We need your cooperation. You must take responsibility for your pet. Our warranty stipulates that you must have your puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 15 days of taking possession. (PLEASE NO VACCINES UNTIL SECOND VISIT.) After reviewing the records we have provided and evaluating your puppy, your veterinarian will provide a schedule of the remaining preventative care steps. Do not put off this initial vet visit. Remember that we have been monitoring your puppy’s health daily. A new home, new food, and new people are all stressful. These stresses can lead to rapid changes in your puppy’s general health. Seeking advice from Doctor Pup and your veterinarian will help reduce the risks.
Some problems do not become apparent until later in your puppy’s development. This can happen with any puppy regardless of breed, sex, or genetic background. These issues are some of the hardest to understand and accept. We want you to know that we will be here to help should something like a congenital or hereditary disorder arise within the guarantee period. We will help, provided you have been responsible in your duties as a pet owner.
A licensed veterinarian must examine the dog within 15 normal business days of the arrival. Weekends and public holidays are excluded, as they are not seen as normal working days. Parti Yorkie Puppy does, however, recommend that the dog visits a veterinarian as soon as possibly convenient within the time frame. We must be informed immediately of the examination’s result. Once the dog receives a clean bill of health please email us. If there is a health issue, the report must be sent to Parti Yorkie Puppy.
In order to validate your guarantee, you must keep the puppy under regular and continued care of a licensed veterinarian. Maintaining a relationship with your local vet will provide an education that is the foundation for a healthy, happy puppy. Failure to comply with the above will result in immediate termination of this guarantee. We will extend your guarantee up to 10 years as long as you remain as a family of partiyorkiepuppy.com and continue recommended care with your local vet.
1. THE GUARANTEE COVERS THE PUPPY AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
• Fatal viruses for 15 days from its arrival. These are: Distemper, Parvo, and Corona virus.
• Death caused by a genetic or congenital reason.
• Life altering congenital and genetic diseases which adversely affect the health of the dog. This includes: generalized demodectic mange, kidney and heart failure, spine, and liver problems.
• Severe luxating patellas, severe hip and elbow dysplasia which hampers the dog’s movement and natural gait and requires surgery to correct until four (4) years of age.
2. MAKING A GUARANTEE CLAIM.
• Any noticed health issue must be reported immediately to us to allow for assistance and advice. Not reporting a serious health issue within 24 hours of the 1st veterinary visit, will result in the cancellation of the guarantee.
• The official report – written up with the clinic’s official headed paper and signed by the veterinarian including the dog’s date of birth, registered name/number, and microchip number must be scanned and emailed to us within 24 hours after the examination. The report must be clear and precise stating the symptoms, exact problem, severity and the test(s) that have been done, i.e.: x-ray, ultrasound, blood test, etc. A second (2nd) official licensed veterinarian’s report from another independent clinic may also be required. Clear digital photos and/or video may also be requested to verify a problem. Before any claim is granted Parti Yorkie licensed veterinarian or a specialist will have to view and approve the validity of the claim.
• In the event of death, a necropsy report is required to ascertain reason.
• In case of severe elbow or hip dysplasia, the radiograph should be permanently identified in the film emulsion with microchip number, registered name and/or number, date of birth, name of the veterinarian or hospital making the film and the date of the radiograph taken.
• The guarantee claim will not be approved if the reported illness cannot be traced back to genetic or congenital reasons. Furthermore If the cause of illness is unknown and cannot be clearly determined by the licensed veterinarian no claim will be accepted.
• The new owner may choose another dog of equivalent value from our website www.partiyorkiepuppy.com
*IN THE CASE OF SUDDEN DEATH, WE REQUIRE A NECROPSY TO BE PREFORMED IN ORDER TO FILE A WARRANTY CLAIM. AS A COURTESY, PREMIER PUPS WILL OFFER A 50% DISCOUNT OFF THE PURCHASE OF A NEW PUPPY (UP TO $1500) IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR CHOOSE NOT TO GET AN NECROPSY PREFORMED.
**WE WILL NOT ACCEPT WARRANTY CLAIMS FROM BANFIELD PET HOSPITALS (BANFIELD IS ASSOCIATED WITH PETSMART PET SUPPLIES) OR VCA PET HOSPITALS. WE MADE THIS DECISION BECAUSE BOTH CLINICS LISTED OVERCHARGE CLIENTS AS WELL AS TAKE UNNECESSARY PRECAUTIONS IN ORDER TO DRIVE ADDITIONAL INCOME FOR THE CLINIC. ALL OTHER PET HOSPITALS ARE ACCEPTED.**
Your warranty offers a replacement puppy of equal or less value. In the case that the Hereditary or Congenital issue that can be corrected we will reimburse up to the price paid for the puppy (not including extras: shipping, etc.) except if stated differently above.
IMPORTANT: YOUR WARRANTY MUST BE ACTIVATED IMMEDIATELY AFTER PURCHASE!